2019 - 2020 Teacher's Milk Bag Contest
- Contest starts on September 10, 2019
- End on May 29, 2020
- Open to all Owen Sound Teachers (JK to grade 8)
- You will be assigned a contest number, and given a collection box. (this box must be used for the whole duration of the contest. If your box needs to be replaced, contact The Bag Ladies at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pizza (enough for your size class) will be delivered to the school of the winning teacher in their name on June 19, 2020. (drinks are not provided)
- All milk bags must be the outside large bags only.
- All bags must be dry, clean, with no holes, folded in half (from top to bottom) and placed in your collection box (provided). Milk bags turn in, in any other container will not be counted.
- Collection boxes must be dropped off at your chosen location on a monthly basis, during the last week of the month.
- Milk bags will not be counted if dropped off on or before September 27, 2019 and after June 5, 2020.
Drop Off Locations
All Things T
279 10th Street East Owen Sound
Hours: Sunday and Monday - Closed
Tuesday to Friday 10am to 6pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm
The Pet Feed Mill
1299 16th Street East
Hours: Sunday - 11am - 3pm
Monday to Wednesday - 9am - 6pm
Thursday - 9am - 7pm
Friday - 9am - 8pm
Saturday - 9am - 5pm